Holistic Educational Counseling & Consulting
To Inspire My Mind
We offer a wide range of services designed for student and career success, available to all individuals, and specializing in services for individuals with disabilities of all ages (click here, for list of all services). No matter what your individual needs are, we are committed to inspire your mind, to overcome your barriers and achieve success.
We incorporate techniques and strategies designed to inspire your mind.
- Student Success
- Disability specialist services including Learning Disability assessment
- Vocational services to help you identify and follow your life's calling
Services also available for:
About Natalie Bradley
Natalie Bradley has worked as a counselor, consultant, and instructor for 20 years. She is an international award winner and has presented on topics relating to education and disability nationally and internationally. She is a published author of academic journal articles and is currently working on a Doctor of Psychology degree (PsyD) at California Southern University.
Natalie first began working with students at the University of Tennessee, where she served as the Learning Disabilities Coordinator. After moving to California, she served as a counselor, instructor, and student success specialist in California Community Colleges, where she left a track record of increased student pass rates in board exams and increased student retention.
All of these experiences prepared Natalie for service in the South Bay Consortium on Adult Education, as a Disability Specialist and Consultant for 5 adult schools and 4 community colleges. Within the first three years, Natalie began tracking data regarding the specific barriers to learning that many students were experiencing, and presenting for professional development of teachers and administration.
Natalie is now a certified learning disability specialist who specializes in dyslexia and strategies to overcome ADHD. Whether you are a student, parent, teacher or administrator, you can become inspired by the many services that Natalie’s Academic and Vocational Services has to offer.
Founder of "To Inspire My Mind"
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, CRC- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor from the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Certified Learning Disability Specialist- Certified by the Chancellor’s Office of California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
- ATP-Assistive Technology Practitioner certified by the Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America